- To maximize a child’s potential to achieve success in life.
- To impart important values that can be learned through involvement in sports activities.
- To develop and improve discipline, work ethic, leadership, and teamwork.
- To create an atmosphere in which children can express themselves comfortably.
- To encourage children to perform at their optimal ability.
- To promote sportsmanship, self-evaluation, and humility. To reinforce the importance of academic excellence.
- To make tutorial sessions available to children who struggle academically.
- To elevate children’s minds while promoting fitness and athleticism. To build self-esteem and character.
Programs are based on the following principle:
The goal of IBA is to provide a positive and educational environment with the goal of helping each player to become skilled in the fundamentals, be a part of a competitive team, and have fun playing the game of basketball.